Terms and Conditions
- All shipments are C.O.D. until credit has been approved. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing and notification of credit terms.
- All jewelry invoices shipped on an open account are due and payable 30 days from the invoice date.
- Past due accounts will be shipped only on a C.O.D. basis.
- Accounts with an open balance will receive a statement at month’s end. Invoices unpaid after 30 days will incur a 2% service charge per month.
- Any dispute with an account statement must be made within 30 days of the statement date.
- There is a $39.00 charge for all returned checks.
- We may periodically ask for updated information about your business in order to maintain an active account.
- Name and address changes must be submitted in writing for existing accounts. For your protection as well as ours, we cannot make changes by phone or online.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the contents of the order at the time it is received and to report any discrepancies with the shipment within 24 hours of delivery.
©2018 Quality Gold